Hiking Club - Yosemite Day Hike Trip
Need a break? Clear your head space with a day hike in Yosemite Valley, and then enjoy a cup of hot chocolate and the fireplace at the Ahwahnee Hotel. Open to all Upper School grades and no experience necessary.
- Dates: April 23, 2017 and May 6, 2017
- Payment with Permission Forms
- Form April 23
- Form May 6
- Cost: $20 nonrefundable fee to cover transportation
BYO snacks and money for lunch.
- Maximum Attendees: 15 -- first come, first served
- Attire: Must have cold weather and waterproof gear. Waterproof hiking boots are a must.
- April 23 Leaders: Brad Ward, Margaret Ramsey, Caroline Bradley '18, and Parker Callender '18
- May 6 Leaders: Brad Ward, Wilson Taylor, Aaron Lee '17, and Ben Zdasiuk '17
- Questions? Contact Brad Ward