US Fall Musical: Heathers The Musical, Nov. 18, 2017 (Saturday), 7:30 pm
Based on the 1988 screenplay “Heathers,” HEATHERS THE MUSICAL (High School Edition), was just released in 2016 after a nationwide demand that the 2014 cult classic that recently played at the New World Stages in Manhattan, be available to all high schools. This rowdy guilty-pleasure musical tells the story of an Ohio senior class in-crowd that gets turned upside down as it bursts from the seams. HEATHERS THE MUSICAL is to the 1980’s what “Grease” was to the 1970’s. Today most audiences might liken it to an episode of “Glee” with high gloss and a bit of grit. Although this dark comedy deals with significant coming-of-age issues, it does so with a fun and engaging score set to bubbly music. There is satisfying closure in the show as it illuminates the fact that indeed there is hope after high school. It’s called the entire rest of life! And, hey, what’s a musical without a reprise of the major feel good number.
- Thursday, November 16 at 7:30 pm
- Friday, November 17 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, November 18 at 7:30 pm
- Sunday, November 19 at 5:00 pm
- $5/students and $10/adults
* NO refunds. Please purchase tickets carefully.
* No physical tickets -- just a reservation check-in list at the door.
* Advance ticket sales for online and at the Campus Store will close at 12 noon on the day of the show. Saturday and Sunday shows will close at 12 noon on Friday.
* The Box Office opens one hour before each performance for any unsold tickets to be purchased at the door.
* Please arrive 30 minutes before show time to check in. There are no assigned seats -- arrive early for best seating.
* Box Office and concessions only accept cash.