Yosemite Trip 2016
Date: September 16-18, 2016
- Day Hikes may include: Lembert Dome, Tuolumne Meadows, Cathedral Lakes, May Lake/Mt. Hoffman
- Light to moderate hiking (no rock climbing/equipment). No experience necessary! Beginner campers and hikers welcome!
- Open to grades 10 through 12, limited spots
- Overnight tent camping at Tuolumne Meadows campground (campfire & s'mores
- Cost: $175, nonrefundable (covers transportation, most food, campground, and park entrance fee)
- Form: Parent Permission/Medical
- Chaperones: Mr. John Schafer, Ms. Whitney Stubbs, Mr. Wilson Taylor, Mr. Brad Ward, Makayla Conley '18 and Elisabeth Engelson '18
- Questions? Please contact Mr. Brad Ward
Please RSVP with nonrefundable payment and completed form by June .